stands

This Is The Place You Can Share Your Homemade Ideas

stands

Postby forthebirds » Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:42 pm

ok guys i am about to get the line rolling and start making a quite a few stands for the place i am on, i will be makeing some quad-pods that are 4x4 and 10 high, great big stable platforms to shoot from. i also will be making some box blinds that will fit on top of these bases or you can put make on the ground, they to will be 4x4x6 shooting windows out each side and a large doors out the back. these things will be made out of refrigeration panels and these are the panels are what we build deep freeze units with outside and last forever maybe, but a long time. just wanted to see if anyone is going to need a stand or to for the built cost i am all ready building them so a few extra parts or noting, i am not really tring to sell them just help a few guys out that cant spend a lot on stands, so if you might need some post up so i can get a count.
The purpose of a warrior is not to engage his enemy in a test of strength or skill, it is to kill him.
forthebirds
6 Point
6 Point

Postby forthebirds » Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:44 pm

i will post pics as i build mine
The purpose of a warrior is not to engage his enemy in a test of strength or skill, it is to kill him.
forthebirds
6 Point
6 Point

Postby GoTres » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:49 pm

Meant to tell you and I don't think I did...there is an empty parking lot on 380 east of Aubrey that had barrels for the taking (read...FREE). They were on the north side of 380 just east of that subdivision with the Cape Cod looking houses and the huge water slide. Don't know what condition they were in but they looked ok at 75mph and the price is right. :D
GoTres
6 Point
6 Point

Postby forthebirds » Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:39 am

no you didnt, when is the last time you saw them out there? i might just have to go check it out but it sounds like it might be to close to backwoods and i might get side tracked :D
forthebirds
6 Point
6 Point

Postby GoTres » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:35 pm

Just keep both hands on the wheel and keep driving past Backwoods. I saw them out there on Fathers Day morning.

Get your barrels and then stop at Backwoods on the way home.
GoTres
6 Point
6 Point

Postby forthebirds » Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:59 pm

if i have both hands on the wheel how do i load my shotgun while driving :? thanks for the info thou i havent been that way in a few days unless you count going up the creek while fishing :D
forthebirds
6 Point
6 Point

Return to Pass It On