forthebirds wonderings

Keep Track Of Your Trips To Your Property

forthebirds wonderings

Postby forthebirds » Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:13 am

i hope to keep yall up to date whats going on in the world of forthebirds, i do make to great state of texas my place to hunt, not just one place :D
The purpose of a warrior is not to engage his enemy in a test of strength or skill, it is to kill him.
forthebirds
6 Point
6 Point

Postby forthebirds » Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:52 am

well got out sunday and hit one last goose hunt and had a great time. i went with a bunch of guys and set a load of decs. it was fun to get out and hunt those big birds. we saw several thousand birds and got a few too. after it was said and done to total for the group was 43 not bad but we could and should have had a few more but a few guys in the group had never hunted geese and did not understand how the goose hunt works. i did get some pics but i will have to post them when i get my comp. fixed and working right. in all it was a great way to end the season.
The purpose of a warrior is not to engage his enemy in a test of strength or skill, it is to kill him.
forthebirds
6 Point
6 Point

heres some pics for you guys

Postby forthebirds » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:31 pm

forthebirds
6 Point
6 Point

Postby TD » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:40 am

FB looks like ya had a good time,,,,man i wish i could have made it
TD
Marshall

Postby forthebirds » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:30 pm

well i am off to go shoot the bow some more, the dang birds are eating the dogs food, mostly big black birds and crows so anyways i broke out the bow to defend the backyard agaist these evil things, i hit two right off and will take some pics when i finish the day, so far its a blast, and td i am wearing my YELLOW shirt for camo :lol:
forthebirds
6 Point
6 Point

spread

Postby horsters » Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:41 am

Spike, very nice harvest. So, I have done this before many years ago. So, how long did it take to set the spread in your pics. I think I can remember getting out at 1am and working up a sweat till dawn. But it was well worth it. I was in Katy, Texas and loving every moment. I have also gone to Winnie, Texas. It was great there too.
What does not kill you makes you stronger.
horsters
Button Buck
Button Buck

Postby forthebirds » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:56 pm

well spent the long weekend with a trip to the lease to make the desision to stay on or get off. we pulled into the place to see 14 deer standing in the front and inside the gate a few turkey hanging around. after a quick drive and seeing a few more deer and tons of quail and the dove are everywhere allready. we will be shooting some western dove this year for opening weekend? so yes we are staying on for a year or so more. we will keep looking for the ultimate place but till we can buy our own place it will do. after we got back i started cutting some steel and making some big feeder bases. spent 5 hours welding up the bases on sunday and got them painted with primer just need the barells now and a few spinners and those are good to go. will start making my box blinds and tri-pods pretty soon. will get some pics and post when there done and will even host them here snipe :)
forthebirds
6 Point
6 Point

Postby Snipe » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:30 pm

will get some pics and post when there done and will even host them here snipe

I think thats a complement... :?
Snipe

Postby forthebirds » Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:12 pm

I think thats a complement... :?[/quote]

it was snipe, i will be using this site to host my hunting and fishing pics if i can get some :) thanks for hosting such a great place
forthebirds
6 Point
6 Point

Return to Outdoor Adventures