quick trip to coast

Keep Track Of Your Trips To Your Property

quick trip to coast

Postby deerslayer64d » Sun May 01, 2005 1:58 pm

got up fryday morning at 4;30am for work , around 4 in the afternoon I desided maybe the family should make a quick trip to the coast sence the weather was warm and calm !! head out for the coast around 8;30 pm frydaynight and get there around 2 am saterday and dont wanna pay $70 for a room so we play at the different peirs and at the beach the waether is PERFICT no wind and warm , my plan is to catch a nap and then at daybreak buy some live shrimp and go fish the surf at the jetty between port aransas and corpus , ( WRONG ) wake up at 6am to find the wind howling out of the north at around 40 to 50 mph rocking the truck back and forth , who would thought april 30th there would be a coldfront ? DANG THE LUCK, so we loaded back into the truck and drove 4 hours back home, gunna try again mid may lol , not my best trip to the coast , never even wet a line , ohwell, :roll: :roll: :roll:
deerslayer64d
8 Point
8 Point

Postby deerslayer64d » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:16 pm

we had better weather this time around lol,I dident catch any fish but we all had fun , april cought one fish, trying to talk momma int going back the second week in july fer about 4 days :P Image Image
deerslayer64d
8 Point
8 Point

Return to Outdoor Adventures