FS 1994 Ford Bronco XLT 4X4 Mint Condition grey/blk

If You Want To Sell It Or Trade It. This Is The Place To Put It

Moderator: wyote

FS 1994 Ford Bronco XLT 4X4 Mint Condition grey/blk

Postby cdt1607 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:24 pm

1994 FORD BRONCO XLT 4X4- PLEASE LOOK AT THIS VERY NICE BRONCO,THESE ARE GETTING PRETTY HARD TO FIND.THIS RARE FORD IS EQUIPPED WITH THE 5.8 LITER FUEL INJECTED V-8 THAT GIVES GREAT POWER AND GOOD FUEL ECONOMY FOR A FULL SIZED 4X4 TRUCK.THE PAINT LOOKS GREAT AND STILL HAS A NICE SHINE AND THE INTERIOR IS ALL ORIGINAL AND IS ALSO IN VERY NICE SHAPE.THE A/C IS ICE COLD AND ALL OTHER POWER OPTIONS FUNCTION GREAT, CUSTOM PIONEER STERO WITH FULL RANGE BOSTON ACOUSTIC SPEAKERS AND JL AUDIO 10" CUSTOM BUILT-IN SUBBOX,THE 4X4 SYSTEM OPERATES PERFECT AND WILL TAKE YOU ANYWHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO.THIS TRUCK RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT AND LOOKS FANTASTIC,SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BRONCO PLEASE TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THIS RARE BRONCO.PLEASE TAKE NOTE I REQUEST PAYMENT IN FULL .PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THIS BRONCO AT 214-697-4205 AND MY NAME IS CHRIS.THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOOD LUCK. I AM ASKING $8,000 OBO. THIS IS THE PERFECT HUNTING VECHICLE. I JUST REPLACED THE TRANSMISSION LAST YEAR AND ALL ENGINE COMPONENTS ARE EITHER BRAND NEW OR IN PERFECT CONDITION. IT CURRENTLY HAS 162,000 MILES. I GET OIL CHANGED EVERY 3,000 MILES. email me at cdt1607@hotmail.com

chris
cdt1607
Button Buck
Button Buck

Return to The Trading Post